
Wow! My Husband is amazing-When I woke up this morning, there were bouquets of flowers with sweet notes all over the house...He took me by surprise when he sent my good friend Temple, Hope, and I to the Sanctuary spa where we enjoyed the amenities, and where I got a 60 minute massage. Well, we all forgot to take our cameras thus I had to put this pictures of a stranger from the Sanctuary website.....Afterwards we headed out to the Moroccan restaurant and we had marvelous girl time. Truly it was a fabulous 30th birthday.
3 comments:
So so so so much fun. They missed it. And they knows who they are.
I am so delighted that you enjoyed my surprise...it was really God who gets credit...He put it in my head when I couldn't figure out what to do.
Love you tons and wish you an amazing year ahead of life and love.
- your husband
Hey hey hey....must say (yes I am late in commenting on this) but I had a tremendously wonderful time just us girls....and the dinner that night...well my hips are still showing off the great food we had! :)
Post a Comment