What a delight to have Philip, Sarah, and precious Meg visit us for a whole week. We had lots of fun. Zuka found himself somewhat jealous when Meg was getting lots of attention but he was not (I wonder what I am going to do when I have kids :)
Zuka was very sweet and gentle with Meg, although, yes, he did have a little passive aggressive streak going on! Thanks for everything - it was just lovely - we are now looking at our yard with snow halfway up our trees and thinking...hmmmmm...
Oh, we copied you and had a roast and risotto tonight - yummy!
2 comments:
Zuka was very sweet and gentle with Meg, although, yes, he did have a little passive aggressive streak going on! Thanks for everything - it was just lovely - we are now looking at our yard with snow halfway up our trees and thinking...hmmmmm...
Oh, we copied you and had a roast and risotto tonight - yummy!
She is so precious with the little pink hat! Pink like a lady! Faith
Post a Comment