Monday, December 31, 2007

Snowy Christmas in New Hampshire


Our Christmas this year was in New Hampshire with Stephen's family. It was a Christmas full of activities: Stephen really enjoyed skiing, while I enjoyed simply watching him. I was terrible at staying straight on the skies. Stephen and his brothers also enjoyed sledding and getting wet in the snow. I tried to stay away from all those crazy activities.....

Meg our new niece was a highlight of our trip. You can tell from the pictures that we pampered her a lot.


Our trip to NH also included a 2 day visit in Boston which was simply enchanting.



We played lots of games, exchanged gifts, drove around to see neat places, and ate lots of good food....I must truly join the gym now...

2 comments:

Hope Sprunger said...

Nice of you to choose the truly AMAZING pics of yourself...lol

Temple said...

Anna - you look so natural with that baby!

I am jealous that you two had such a beautifully white christmas!

I am sure your family loved having yall home - sitting around the piano singing!