Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Dancing as a little girl.....

Of course, not to forget, Georgian National State Ballet. My mom allowed me to be part of the dance academy under National Georgian Ballet in 6th-7th grades. Since I was tall for my age and skinny I was asked to join the women's dance ensemble. It was lots of exercise, but it was so much fun. We traveled to Germany to couple performances-I cannot believe that my mom let me travel at that age....Also, we danced on the same stage as this video shows (Tbilisi National Philarmonic). I had many of the costumes as these women have...What a cultural and fun experience for a kid...I will never forget it.....It was worth it!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So that's what you guys are doing there - you know, across the living room from us :)

Hope Sprunger said...

ha ha you guys had too too too too too too too too too too too much down time.