Wow.....These scrubs are a little too big for me.....I better change the size...
Anyways, I had the best first day at Charleston Radiologists. I was placed in the Vein Clinic for the day observing and assisting during laser vein treatments and spider vein injections. I had my breakfast too early this morning since I was getting a little "vagal" during the procedures. Vagal basically means that I was feeling somewhat dizzy, lightheaded, not to mention I heard buzzing in my head and started to sweat...What a way to start my first day-anyways I better eat a fatty and sugary breakfast before before I get to work next time (lesson for the day). During lunch hour, my fellow PA Betsy sneaked me into physicians lounge in the hospital to get some good food. You see I do not have my badge yet, thus I cannot get into secret places of the hospital. I love Betsy-she is very sweet and full of energy and good partner in "crime". I think that we will have lots of fun together. She also graduate from MUSC PA program but long time ago....So overall, I do not have a headache, and I do not feel awfully confused...We will see what will happen tomorrow when I have t
When I came home, my loving husband had the best dinner waiting for us.
Marinated pork, sweet acorn, potatoes...Not to mention a lovely little bouquet of flowers seating on the table...He is such a sweet husband...After dinner we went for a walk....and now I feel it is time to crash.....
2 comments:
Sorry your first day had its ups & downs - but, it usually gets better from there, right? I'm sure you have your own favorite breakfasts that stay with you for a while - my 3 favorite fast ones are a kashi bar, an apple with peanut butter, or adding a few of those pre-cooked sausages to something too carbed-up like toast or cereal. Course it sounds like Stephen is taking good care of you!
What a day! I tend to faint at anything, so I identify and am trying not to read to closely or I might faint too. Love, Faith
Post a Comment