Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hope's Suprise Birthday Party!


Today is Hope's Birthday and in honor of this special day Stephen and I made a hazelnut cake which took us about 5 hours. Definitely fits a birthday girl-I called this cake high maintenance:)

Also, in only 2 hours we planned a surpise party with cheese fundue, crusty bread from a french restaurant across the street, and bruschetta...We originally were planning with Hope to have the gettogether on Sunday but just yesterday she found out that she had to work....so We are glad that we got the opportunity to celebrate her life on the actual birthday. As Mark commented to Stephen today on the phone, Sprunger children almost never get to celebrate their birthdays on the actual date....

1 comment:

Hope Sprunger said...

Thank you so much for my birthday! It was beyond special. Everyone asked me about my b-day at work, and it boy did I have a story...