Stephen and I spent several days in Miami, FL where I attended a medical conference. Our adventures included
1. First night-ghetto Brazillian restaurant found on the internet. We were the only non Latinos....Everybody was staring at us....
2. Second night-we moved up a little bit...Found a local "best" Cuban restaurant. Still we felt like we were back in Puerto Rico...but there cafe con lache was excellent
3. Third night-Newly found friends (2 Russian physicians) who took us out to a nice restaurant and a harbor tour.
4. Fifth night-Finally, a romantic dinner at Touch a famous restaurant in South Beach were we enjoyed lobster and tuna tar tar.....
Pictures will follow!
PS Our recommendation: never depend on the internet to decide for you what is a good restaurant in town...Ask somebody who has been to that city....I am being so profound....
1 comment:
lol Yes, oh so profound, and yet we still bungle it up, don't we? I still think my Grimaldi's story tops it all...
Post a Comment