Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Anna's Best Friends from MUSC


These are my best friends and sisters in Christ from my PA class. Emily was the leader of our Bible study group where we grew and learned from each other. Temple and I attend church together-she is an awesome cook. Angie-oh poor girl-we always pick on her since she is shortest of us all and so much fun to tease. Haley-she is just a doll baby and she should be awarded a perseverance award since she planned her whole wedding in between our semesters. Well, all of us are married and have wonderful husbands who have been so supportive through out schooling. When we all get together we have so much fun-we laugh and cry together. I am missing them all so much already. Only Temple, Emily, and I are still in Charleston. Haley lives in Atlanta where she will be working at the family medicine practice, and Angie will be in Gafney, SC where she will be a pediatric PA. Temple will be working at the same hospital as I am doing gastroenterology hospital consults, while Emily will be inspecting lots of skins disease ( she will be a dermatology PA). I am blessed to have gotten to know these wonderful women. I will never forget when they all suprised me and came over and brought a delicious meal for us right after Wilson's passing away. They brought laughter and joy into a house where there was sadness and lots of crying.....Well, I better stop and get back to my studying for my boards which are on Saturday!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow, look at all your cords & tassels! We are so proud of you and the time you put in :)